I am surprised to see how difficult it is to find an aluminum free deodorant in the USA. I have tried probably every drugstore there is in town and all of the deodorants I see are anti-perspirant. Totally shocking!!!!Is there no awareness on how bad aluminum is?
When I was living in Spain I used to have my favorite which I did not change for any other deodorant in the world, Sanex Natur Protect. Since I have moved to America I have done some trial and error, trying different brands and I have made a selection for you:
- Sanex Natur Protect: This is probably best deodorant aluminum free there is in the market. My favorite one. I have not found this brand here in America, however, in Spain you can find it in any drugstore. It always works. Would re-purchase if I could. 100% Satisfaction.
- Tom’s– Since living here in the USA I have been using this brand. I do not find it the best but its the best that I have found here. You can find it at Wholefoods or Amazon.
- Toms Apricot Aluminum free: Does not last all day. Scent is OK but does not really work. I would not re-purchase. Results: 50% Satisfaction
- Toms Talc Aluminum Free: Works nicely. Love the scent. Don’t know what the difference between these two is but this one lasts all day. I would definitely re-purchase this one.
- Tisserand Rose Blend: I had never seen this brand before but the the smell is very nice, thats why I purchased it in the first place but it surely does not work at all. Would not re-purchase. 0%Satisfaction. Have you tried any other brand that works better? Let us know by leaving your comments below. Thanks for reading!!