I am sharing with you one of my favorite Sunday recipes. It is easy, quick and so healthy. This is all that you will need:
For 2 people
- Boneless Salmon (the thicker the better)- I leave the quantity up to you
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 an avocado
- 6 crumbled pistachios
- bread crumbs
- a pinch of salt
1)Preheat oven to 360F
2) Place the salmon fillet into a baking dish with a bit of oil on the bottom to avoid stickiness
3) Slice tomato and place on top and around salmon.
4) Season it with a bit of pesto (enough to cover the top of the salmon), pinch of salt, pepper and top it with bread crumbs and pistachios.
5) If desired, add basil
6) Bake for about 20 minutes or until the salmon is opaque in the center.
7) Add sliced avocados
It is so delicious. ENJOY!!!