Warm Green Salad:
Stay local and organic for a more tasteful and nutritious lunch.
You will need the following ingredients for this delicious salad:
- In a pan with a bit of olive oil, sauté the onion, leek, and peppers, previously thinly sliced. Sprinkle with salt. (Cook until brownish).
- Thinly chop the romaine lettuce.
- Place romaine lettuce and arugula on a plate. Add sliced avocado, and nuts.
- Top with browned, cooked, onion, leek, and peppers.
- Sprinkle with some thyme (if desired).
It is a quick, healthy, balanced salad. You will get the nutritional supply you need from veggies plus a extra with the nuts. Delicious and simple. Try it yourself. 🙂