Uses of rosewater date back to early Egypt when Cleopatra started using it on her skin care routine. I love it not only because of its multiple skin benefits but also because of all the different uses it has.
Rosewater is known to be good for:
1)Hydrating, revitalizing and moisturizing the skin. (I like to use in the mornings and during the day. I spray it all over my face and it refreshes me).
2) Balancing the skin’s PH.
3)Reducing redness or inflammation on the skin.
4)Cleaning and toning the skin.
5) Helping to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
Rosewater can have many different uses. These are some of my favorites:
- Skin spray: This is by far my favorite use”spritzing”it all over my face. It is also a great makeup setting product. I carry a bottle in my bag, so whenever I feel like my skin is feeling dry, I spray it all over. I absolutely love the smell.
- Hair conditioner: Use a cup of rose water as a final rinse and it will give an amazing shine and condition to your hair.
- Natural makeup remover: I have read this on other blogs and I have tested it myself. It works naturally beautiful. Add some coconut oil drops to rosewater and into a cotton pad. Use to remove makeup at the end of your day.
- Wardrobe and sheets spray: If you like your clothes, your wardrobe and your bed to smell like a rose garden, spray some of it on clothes, inside the drawers and on your bed before going to sleep.
To purchase, click here.
Hope you enjoy it!!