This is such a delicious way to eat noodles with so many colorful veggies.
This is what you will need:
- 1 package of rice noodles
- Green beans
- Chicken breast
Quantities of veggies, chicken and prawns may vary. I think that the more veggies the better because I love them, but it is entirely up to you.
- Cut all the veggies in julienne. Set aside.
- Dice the chicken.
- Meanwhile, soak rice noodles in water for 10 minutes. Set aside. Note:Use a large mixing bowl and fill it with tap water.
- Heat a large pan. Pour-in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Let the oil get hot then stir-fry the vegetables for 5 minutes adding the prawns and chicken. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Use that same pan with the remaining oil to stir fry the noodles. Add vegetables and mix until all is well blended. (NOTE: If you feel like it is getting too dry, add more cooking oil). Add soy sauce to TASTE.
- Serve and enjoy.