I have used the recipe from the “Goop Clean Beauty” book for inspiration. This is my own version of it:
Below are the ingredients you will need for the SALAD, it will make 2 servings:
- 1/1 cup of baby bok choy (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup of shredded romaine
- 1/2 cup of napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup of snap peas sliced into 1/3 inches
- 1/2 small zucchini
- 1/3 cup grated carrot
- 1 tablespoons of chopped mint
- 1 organic chicken breast (diced)
- I sautéed the bok choy, napa cabbage, snap peas, zucchini ,mint and carrot in a wok for about 10 min.
- Using a different pan, cook the chicken with some oil (until brownish)
Once veggies were cooked, I tossed them into a bowl, added the romaine lettuce and topped it with the diced cooked chicken.
For the DRESSING:
In a glass I mixed:
- half the juice of a lemon.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- a few drops of honey.
Stir the dressing well. Add to the salad and ENJOY.