Hi all! Here is my version of the zoodles that you have been waiting for. Hope you enjoy them.
The easiest way to do zucchini noodles is by using a spiralizer that you can find here. Any spiralizer will do, however.
Recipe for 2 people:
- 3 zucchinis
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Jar of pesto or homemade pesto
- Fresh basil leaves
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Spiralize the zucchinis. Please note that these should be spiralized, dressed and served straigh away as zucchinis have a lot of water and they will become mushy if not.
- You want the zucchinis to be crunchy, so do not peel as this will make them mushy too.
- Once spiralized, add pesto, grated parmesan chese, pepper and basil leaves. There is no need to cook. Zoodles will be crunchy and tasty.
So easy and healthy!
Enjoy! Much love to all.