I never thought this was going to be as delicious as it was, even my husband loved it. Easy, tasty and fresh cauliflower tabulé. Try making it at home, you will love it.
It’s so easy to do. Here are the steps to follow, for 2 people:
- Grab a cauliflower head, remove cauliflower florets from the cauliflower head.
- Place in a processor and chop.
- Chop fresh parsley, fresh mint and fresh dill ( I eyeballed the quantities)
- Place everything in a large bowl and mix cauliflower with fresh herbs.
- Dress to taste. I used olive oil, lemon and a teaspoon of pesto. Salt and pepper.
Let me know how it turns out!
Eat healthy for a healthy heart.