Summer comes and with it the moment to face the truth. Putting a bathing suit on can be frightening for anyone. Cellulite and water retention are probably the worst nightmares any woman can have. And it doesn’t get better after maternity, either. Getting rid of it, is not easy, but with consistency and a following these steps, you can make it get better.
- EAT clean and balanced. Trying cooking at home, with little oil ,eat lean proteins and lots of veggies & fruits. (Contact me for any consultation on my lifestyle coaching- )default
- Exercise daily. If for whatever reason, you can’t get your exercise in, WALK! This is an amazing exercise too.
- Drink 1.5 or 2 liters of water
- Dry brush every day – This won’t help with cellulite, but it will brush away dead cells and it will produce new collagen
- Use a cellulite massager while showering, in upward moves- or while using an anti cellulite cream.
- Last, but not least, get a maderotherapy at least once a week. I have been doing this for 3 weeks now and I’m seeing great results. Check for beauty centers next to you, to get one done. I recommend these places if you’re in Madrid.