- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 ½ cups almond flour (you can use any type of flour)
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda OR 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cottage cheese
- 1 cup blueberries
- Whisk egg whites until white foam is created. Mix that with the tablespoon of cottage cheese. Mix in the yolks the maple syrup.
- Mix together the four, baking powder or soda and flaxseed meal.
- Combine everything together. Do not over mix.
- Add the blueberries and mix.
In a preheated oven, place the Coox Wunderform silicone pan in the oven and bake for around 45 min at 180 C. (If you are looking for a baking pan, this one is the best I have tried. Easy to use, no extra oil or butter needed to prevent the batter sticking to the pan. Using gogloow15 at checkout will give you a discount, so benefit from it!!)
Cool bread for 10 minutes in the pan, then remove and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.Enjoy and share your pics by tagging me on IG @gogloow.
Love to all,