It’s snowing today, which is quite rare here in Amsterdam. This soup was perfect for a cold breezy day .
I cook vegetable soups every week. We love them at home during winter and it’s a good way to feel vegetables to your kiddos.
This one doesn’t take more than 40 minutes to cook. These are the ingredients you will need:
- 3 Zucchini’s (clean well and cook with peel)
- 1 leek
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- 1 or 2 tbs of turmeric
- 1tbs of truffle parmigiano powder
- 1tbs of ginger
- Half a cube of organic chicken broth
- 500 ml of water
- First, cook the sliced onion, leek and zucchini in a deep pan for about 10 minutes with extra virgin olive oil.
- Once slightly tender, add the water, turmeric, ginger and the organic broth cube and diced potato.
- Let boil, simmer and cook for about 25/30 minutes.
- Once cooked, puree on a food processor on high speed.
Serve and top with Truffle Parmigiano powder, use GOGLOOW for discount. You will love it, I promise.
Stay healthy, stay safe.
Lots of love,